[Users] Re: [Devel] accounting source n dest IP address

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 21 10:28:54 CEST 2005

Hi Jayesh,

in OpenSER 0.9.5, you may try the following configuration of the acc module:
    modparam("acc","db_extra","src_ip=avp/i:10")

    # were setting the acc flag do also
    avp_write("src_ip","i:10");

The idea is to set the acc to extra account the i:10 (ID 10) AVP in
which, from script, you store the SRC IP of the message. NOTE you need
to add the src_ip column to your acc/missed_calls table.

the destination IP cannot be logged yet.....

regards,
bogdan