[Serusers] LCR Module - Does it support PSTN prefix digits?

Paul Hazlett javarockx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:47:20 CEST 2005

Hi All.

We have multiple PSTN gateways in our network. Some are our own and
some are owned and operated by 3rd parties.

We are also use ser-0.9 stable with the LCR module for call routing.

Some of these 3rd party PSTN gateways require us to prefix accounting
digits to the R-URI before sending the call to their network.

So my questions is this; does the LCR module support a scenerio
whereby it can prefix digits for specific PSTN gateways?

For example, suppose I have 3 PSTN gateways. The the second gateway
requires prefixed digits on the R-URI. When the fist GW fails, the LCR
module would prefix the required digits and then send to the send GW.
If the second GW fails, then the LCR module would remove the
previously prefixed digits and then send the call to the 3rd GW.

Is this possible is the LCR module Juha provides for ser-0.9 stable?
If not, is it possible with the LCR module in the unstable CVS HEAD?

Regards,
Paul