[Serusers] need help badly!!!

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 14 13:24:59 CET 2005

Ronald:

  What kind of gateway? If is it Cisco then I'd check your dialpeers
and make sure that calls should be able to complete. Assuming you
have a valid working configuration then I'd check Cisco bug reports
for the IOS release you are running. There are numerous memory
leak bugs in the 12.3(x) family of code. I have one that slowly
consumes all memory over the course of a month. If indeed your
gateway is suffering from such a bug there is most likely a
fixed release available.

-Steve