[Serusers] need help badly!!!

Ronald Ramos ron at silverbackasp.com
Fri Jan 14 09:15:05 CET 2005

Hi All,

I cannot call to PSTN, previously I can, so I ask our gateway provider, they
are saying nothing's wrong on their network.

I'm noticing this on my logs

"SIP/2.0 500 I'm terribly sorry, server error occured (2/TM)"  it says out of
memory, what memory is it? I'm looking on my memory usage it's at 0.01%.

also i'm only noticing this on some extensions only, on the others i don't
see it.

could it be that these problems are the cause why I can't dial to PSTN? But I
can still make phone calls when I call local extensions which means my ser is
working.

How can I contest this to my gateway provider? Hope anyone can help me. Thanks