[Serusers] Sipura NOTIFY

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Tue Jan 11 14:29:22 CET 2005

Hmm, my biggest fear is of course selling these to the end user who buys
their own UA.. If that happens we can't do much about disabling on the
client side. For now I just put in the same as you. Did you just do an
if method == NOTIFY? Or did you catch that and also search for the
keepalive? Since we won't be using MWI or anything I just did on method
notify..

	Matt