[Serusers] DTMF problems

Humberto Aicardi humberto at aicardi.com.br
Sat Jan 8 13:23:17 CET 2005

Hi,

            I'm a newbie on SER so please be patient. I have been using *
for quite a while and now decided to use SER as a front-end for my SIP
users. I have everything setup including *, SER, RPTProxy, STUN and
everything works except for DTMF tones, for example, when I access *
voicemail through SER the tones do not get correctly recognized by *.
Asterisk is configured to use RFC2833 as a transport for DTMF tones.

            Can anyone please help me solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Humberto