[Serusers] Checking URI

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Fri Aug 26 05:28:49 CEST 2005

Hi Steve,

       Here is what happens with my current configuration. When I call
from my iptel.org account going to my local users it prompts me "407,
Proxy Authenctication Required". So what I like to do is to allow those
calls going to my local users from other domain. BTW, here is my
ser.cfg's INVITE message handler.

##INVITE message Handler##
route[3]
        {

        if (client_nat_test("3")) {
                setflag(7);
                force_rport();
                fix_nated_contact();
        };

#       if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
        #       proxy_challenge("", "0");
        #       break;
#        } else

         if (!check_from() && method=="INVITE") {
                sl_send_reply("403", "User From=ID");
                break;
        };

        lookup("aliases");
        if (uri!=myself) {
                route(1);
                break;
        };

        if (!lookup("location")) {
                sl_send_reply("404", "User not found");
                break;
        };

        if (method=="CANCEL") {
                route(1);
                break;
        };

        consume_credentials();

        if (isflagset(6) || isflagset(7)) {
                use_media_proxy();
        };

        route(1);
}

I misse call with your SIP phone, just testing it. =)

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Pagquil