[Serusers] Distributing "OSP enable SER" binary file w/ source

vmathur at transnexus.com vmathur at transnexus.com
Fri Aug 12 21:47:41 CEST 2005

Hi Jan,

This sounds good. I have another question: How do you deal with dependencies on external libraries. Do you store the libraries in CVS? For the OSP module, the toolkit library is required, and I am wondering what is the best way of providing it to the users.

Also, does IPTell or anyone else distribute pre-compiled versions of SER? I am trying to explore the possiblities of distributing a OSP enabled version of SER for those who dont want to go through the trouble of compiling the OSP library.

Vikrant