FW: [Serusers] ivr module to manage voice messages

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 12 21:47:36 CEST 2005

In fact I expect to use asterisk 1.2 for all telephony
features IM/presence, ...

I would just setup up ser + rtp proxy for far end nat
and proxying .

I agree you now when you say "i dropped sems along
time ago cause asterisk is better."

which damage sems+ser+serweb don't provide a good open
source telephony project.

My I call you via sip  if possible send me you address
out of list.

regards
harry