[Serusers] forking with SER

davor jovanovic davor.jovanovic at srce.hr
Tue Aug 9 11:07:17 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas,

Thank you very much for replay!

I have already tried something like that but it doesn't work. I already have
failure route and it works fine for numerical destinations, that is, if user
isn't in usrloc call is redirected to GW (if I call him by alias). But when
I try to replace original sip address with one in aliases
[lookup("aliases"); -> rewritehostport] SER doesn't do it. Instead of
"rewritehostport" I should have something that will rewrite username with
alias not just host and port.

I'm not even sure if this is possible, can SER work this way?

davor