[Serusers] Xlite not working with SER+SEMS

Pat wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 13:09:11 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. Actually the Xlite was in the same LAN as SER/SEMS
when I met that problem. Yes, following what you said I noticed the ICMP
unreachable is for the RTCP but not RTP.  I just tried another test by
moving Xlite behind a NAT. It works this time.
I am running SER as root. I'll try to run it on different user then move
Xlite back to the same LAN with SER and see what happens. Thanks for you
help.

Pat