[Serusers] Xlite not working with SER+SEMS

Stefan Sayer sayer at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 2 10:51:23 CEST 2005

Hello,

usually xlite listens to the rtp port. Are you sure that the ICMP
messages come from the client and you set up the firewall on the
client correctly?

sems does not support rtcp, so when xlite sends rtcp reports, there is
an icmp coming back from sems to the client.

If you look at sems log you can see whether the icmp watcher ends the
session, if this is the case try starting sems as non root user to
disable the icmp watcher, but i doubt that this will make a difference.
Stefan