[Serusers] Vovida's B2BUA and SER ?

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Thu Apr 28 18:42:17 CEST 2005

> Can you change you email client, to add your reply to the
> start, rather
> than bottom :-)

Sure. I just order the text in a chronological way ...

> Asterisk I have used, and is good, there is a asterisk B2Bua mailing
> list also, sippy, I think there are a few users on here who
> really like
> it, just post a message with sippy as the subject I guess.
>
> I dont really use a B2Bua anymore, I am trying my best to
> stay away from
> the media stream, it just doesnt scale well.

And what do you do in case you need to cut a call because a prepaid user
is running out of time ... ?
If you have a nice hint, please let me know.
I mean ...  I have no trouble with post-paid users ... nor with prepaid
users, if the user has no credit, the call want be placed, but the
trouble arises when for an "X" amount of money, the user can call for an
"Y" amount of minutes. And I want to cut the call when time reaches "Y"
... do you follow me ?

How many users are you managing at the moment ???

Regards,

Lucas