[Serusers] Vovida's B2BUA and SER ?

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 18:51:03 CEST 2005

Hi

Well that is the hard part, I am looking at session-timers. But this is
not a exact since, there are a few discussions on this list about howto
get round the problem, but if u want a simple solutions b2bua is the way
to go, I did some maths, and looked at what the andwidth cost and server
cost would be for media streams, anbd realised if I had to negate a few
mins here or there, it would still be cheaper, even though the hardware
would depreciate the bandwidth would not...or would it..any accountants
here...

Iqbal