[Serusers] Vovida's B2BUA and SER ?

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 18:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi

Can you change you email client, to add your reply to the start, rather
than bottom :-)

Asterisk I have used, and is good, there is a asterisk B2Bua mailing
list also, sippy, I think there are a few users on here who really like
it, just post a message with sippy as the subject I guess.

I dont really use a B2Bua anymore, I am trying my best to stay away from
the media stream, it just doesnt scale well.

Iqbal