[Serusers] Web Front End to SER

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 20:56:52 CEST 2005

I am thinking of implementing a web frontend to ser
(similar to serweb) for internal use and would
appreciate some feedback regarding:
1) Is using the FIFO the best or the only way to
manage SER?
2) From what I see, I'd need to access the database
directly for me to be able to add users, assign groups
or even being able to insert AVP's. But this would
imply modifying my code each time the database schema
were to change in the future. Is there any better way
to handle this?

Thanks in advance.