[Serusers] Web Front End to SER

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 21:04:21 CEST 2005

Hi

I think fifo writes to in memory DB which is read for things like aliases
etc, hence if you are changing them then use fifo.

As for DB schema changing I think from the modparam lines you can change
your table names etc for lookups on anything, (almost) which means that
you can build you own DB structure, and then when a new version comes
up, just compare the mysql.sh script used to see what new tables,columns
were added.

Iqbal