[Serusers] HELP: how to get correct call duration??

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:22:12 CEST 2005

Please use the ser_mysql.sh to generate the database "ser".
It will ask you for db admin's password for creating a new user "ser"
and its default password is "heslo". Also it will generate the defaule
schema for your "ser" database.

Then change the ser.cfg refering to the README files of acc and mysql
modules under your ser source codes.

On 4/28/05, Leon Sun <leon.sun at keywestcommunications.com> wrote:
> Charles,
>
> Have you already insert account records into acc table? I have fought with
> it for few days on SER 0.8.14. Would you have any suggestion to me?
>
> I really appreciate your any advice.
>
> Leon Sun

Best Regards
Charles