[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Auth* changes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Apr 22 13:15:04 CEST 2005

Juha,

indeed rel_0_9_0 is and will stay frozen if we ever what to have a
release. Rules state clear that once frozen, no commits are allowed
excepting fixes.
What you miss here - or I haven't made it clear enough - is that the
auth* commit doesn't backport any new features, improvements, etc, but
backports a *cleanup* of these modules, cleanup which fixes a lot of
inconsistencies - which in my opinion goes into fixing area.

If this cause you any inconveniences, I'm really sorry, but our major
concern now must be to get a new SER release as best as possible.

bogdan