[Serusers] Serweb CVS Head version: install notes and issues

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Fri Apr 22 06:27:51 CEST 2005

Following help from various people I can now answer some of my own
questions:
-On user prefs: DB Error: no such table.
File config_data_layer.php. Update
'table_user_preferences_types="usr_preferences_types"' to
'table_user_preferences_types="preferences_types"'
-On my account tab: sorry -- cannot open write fifo
Set sock_mode=0666 in ser.cfg
-On accounting tab: DB Error: no such field
Had a look in the method.get_acc_entries.php and it's looking for fields
that don't exist in my db. Issued the following commands within mysql:
alter table acc add (caller_deleted, varchar(100));
alter table acc add (callee_deleted, varchar(100));
Note that I haven't yet looked what the queries do or whether what I've done
make sense; I just wanted to get rid of the error.

Hope this helps someone.

Regards

Cameron