[Serusers] AS 5350 + Ser Problem

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 21 12:43:27 CEST 2005

  I've never seen dial-peers work this way. If someone has experience making
them work in this fashion please post to the list. I'd be interested in
the solution.

  You can set the sip-ua sip-server parameter to an SRV record. In this case
the Cisco will try the preferred proxy first and fail over to the next
proxy in the
event the first one does not respond.

Thanks,Steve