[Serusers] SER no calls working

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 12:15:19 CEST 2005

U need to use xlog within the file, to see where the call is being
routed to to, i.e strategically within the config place a few xlog/log
statements and see what is happening to the call, also I looked at the
serweb files this weekend, and there have been so many changes including
changes to the database at the backend, I think it will end up breaking
even more stuff if I try to cut out the parts that I changed to make
serweb add the number to subscriber and then then name to alias. You
need to just switch the logic of the script to achieve it.

Sorry i couldnt be of more help

iqbal