[Serusers] SER no calls working

Mr Greg Plater gplater at da-bratz.com
Tue Apr 12 08:13:54 CEST 2005

Hi
I am having troubles with making calls .
I have SER compiled and working with mysql and SERWEB,

Small issue with:
 1(1885) ERROR: ul_add: flags expected when adding Alias from SERWEB but no
issue creating it with serctl

I start SER using /usr/local/sbin/ser -D -E
No errors and is listening on the correct ip

I have three users created with alias's example 38212349, 50, 51

Serctl ul show : output shows the registered users and the alias information
no errors.

When I try a test call from say alias 38212349 to 38212350 the phone trys to
make the call but nothing happens. I see nothing no errors at all.

What have I don't wrong.
Please help if you can. hehehe I would like to call myself from one phone to
the other.

Cheers
:-)