[Serusers] Still no Help -- No ringback for ISDN->SIP->ISDN" using Cisco 2600 Gateway

karl ser_newbie at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:03:27 CEST 2005

Dear all,

Following my previous email below, I am still facing the same problem without success of any solution.  In this respect, I would very much appreciate whether someone who has come across the same problem in the past and possibly solved it, could at least possible tell me if it was a Cisco IOS issue or a ser configuration issue.

Many thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Karl