[Serusers] versions of SuSE

Damian Bundred damian22 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:42:39 CEST 2005

hi,
i was able to get SER working in its most basic mode on an old office
machine(infortunatly i dont know what version of SuSE or specs it had) and
have just got my new computer, an AMD 64, and have installed SuSE 9.2 64bit
on it, and SER has problems seeing a SIP fone at all, even though it says it
has loaded up and is running.
I was wondering if there might be an incompatability between SER and new
versions of SuSE or 64bit versions of SuSE, and was wondering if anyone
could tell me the latest vesrion that it works correctly on.
Many thanks,
Damian Bundred