[Serusers] Load Balancing via UltraMonkey/ldirectord

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Sun Apr 10 16:09:35 CEST 2005

Has anyone attempted to load balance SER using Ultramonkey/ldirectord?
I've noticed all it does is pretty much NAT and send requests
accordingly, the trick I guess would be the NAT part. If the SIP headers
= myself, would there really be any issues? One problem I can foresee is
the possibility that loose routing would hit the wrong server. Just
wanted to ask around before I wasted time trying it out for myself :-)
Thanks

	Matt