[Serusers] Load Balancing via UltraMonkey/ldirectord

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Apr 11 10:03:47 CEST 2005

If you see another thread (using the rather intuitive subject: Re:
[Serusers] more usrloc synchronization), you will see discussions on using
LVS in general. AFAIK, which high availability solution to use for LVS, is
more based on your personal preferences, UltraMonkey is probably a safe
choice.  Anyway, you will need to address the "stickiness" issue.
g-)