[Serusers] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 1 18:01:29 CEST 2005

So if I subscribe I will get another source of spam?!?! ;-) As I said,
just for reading I do not find a good reason to require registration (my
opinion), a mailing list where to subscribe if you want to be noticed
when something has been added/changed is a viable alternative instead of
spaming all subscribers.

Besides that, having a bigger community reading the documents, the bugs
will be hunted quicker. If someone feels like having something to post,
then he will subscribe and send the contribution.

Daniel