[Serusers] (no subject)

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Apr 1 16:07:10 CEST 2005

I just want to add an example: In the NAT config files we recently released,
we discovered a serious error. After it was corrected we were able to send
an email to all registered users with access to the document and the config
files to notify them about the error. Several users sent us replies with a
thank you, as they had just been struggling with the error.

    Of course, we don't want these things to happen, but SER is very complex
and I don't believe it's possible to undertake a project like this Getting
Started document with config files without glitches.  Sorry that you find it
annoying, but that's the way it gonna be until it's proven ;-)

Regards,
Greger