[Serusers] (no subject)

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Apr 2 09:40:44 CEST 2005

Daniel,
I think you are knocking down open doors here. ;-) We fully agree with you,
except that while we have a beta document we feel a safety in being able to
contact EVERYBODY.  We feel a moral responsibility here not to make problems
for people... (And BTW, that moral responsibility also includes not using
the mailing list outside ONsip.org purposes)
    As for a mailing list, we will NOT confuse people and create another
mailing list, serusers is the SER community mailing list. :-)  But we hope
the document will be of such value to subscribers of serusers that it is a
natural place for announcements.
g-)