[Serusers] HELP - lookup("aliases") not working

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 23:53:02 CEST 2004

I'm using ser from CVS which I checked out last week. I doubt that I have an
old copy of serctl since I've never used ser before last week.

Anyhow, "serctl alias show" returns the following. Is there some documentation
that will explain to me the meaning of things in this output such as "Flags"
and "state" as you mentioned before?

Regards,
Paul

===Domain list===