[Serusers] HELP - lookup("aliases") not working

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Sep 24 16:28:31 CEST 2004

On Sep 23, 2004 at 07:22, Java Rockx <javarockx at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm still struggling with getting aliases to work. I've included many details
> of my configuration. Can anyone see why lookup("aliases") doesn't work?
>
> Regards,
> Paul
>
> "serctl alias add 2025551234 sip:1000 at mycompany.com" returns
>
>         200 Added to table
>         ('2025551234','sip:1000 at mycompany.com') to 'aliases'
>
> "serctl alias show 2025551234 at mycompany.com" returns
>
>         <sip:2025551234 at mycompany.com>;q=1;expires=-7

Please send also the whole output for "serctl alias show" (without an
uri). I'm interested in the Flags and State fields for 2025551234.
Try also "serctl ping sip:2025551234 at mycompany.com".

What ser version are you using? (how recent is it if it's from the HEAD
branch). Are you using an up-to-date serctl? (you might have an older
one sticking arround somewhere in the PATH).

Andrei