[Serusers] serweb can't authenticate

yilan at cs.dal.ca yilan at cs.dal.ca
Wed Sep 22 19:19:16 CEST 2004

Hi all,

First I would like to thank Zeus for the kindly reply. I really appreciate
it. When I restall serweb with ser 0.8.14 with php 4.3.4, I found I can't
login to the admin and user_interface and found errors in apache log such
as

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  text
in /var/www/html/phplib/oohforms.inc on line 235
[Wed Jul 28 11:46:46 2004] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  name
in /var/www/html/phplib/oohforms.inc on line 71

I searched the archive and found out that some other guys asked the same
question before. But I didn't find anyone who has answered the question.
Could anyone have any suggestion on this?

Thanks and have a good day,