[Serusers] serweb can't display missed calls page

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Wed Sep 22 02:34:20 CEST 2004

Yilan,

As stated in the INSTALL file, MySQL 4.0 is required for serweb (the UNION
function) to work. There is no support for MySQL 3.x as such for serweb.

For missed call, does the page show up or not? If it doesn't, edit the
config.php file and find the line

 $config->user_tabs[]=new Ctab (false, "missed calls", "missed_calls.php");

Change it to

 $config->user_tabs[]=new Ctab (true, "missed calls", "missed_calls.php");

If it shows up, what's your problem?

Upgrading to MySQL 4.0 is pretty strict forward. Visit this link
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.0.html and download the Linux x86 RPM
of:

- Server (not Max)
- Client programs
- Libraries and header files
- Dynamic client libraries (including 3.23.x library)

>From your console, run rpm -Uvh <the downloaded rpms>. That's it.

Zeus