[Serusers] Question about Mediaproxy and NAT'd clients.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Sep 21 16:34:29 CEST 2004

Hello.
	I have a question about the Mediaproxy and NAT'd clients.  I am
trying to use the Mediaproxy module to solve the NAT'd clients problems,
until now i have all the scenarios working ok, but i have a question.  I'm
using  the ser.cfg configuration example in the /modules/mediaproxy/config
directory and i have three clients, one is behind a NAT and the other two
are using public IP's.  When i call from the NAT'd client to the Public-IP
client the call is going through the mediaproxy, and that's ok.  In the same
way when i call from a Public-IP client to a NAT'd client the call is going
through the mediaproxy, but when i call from one Public-IP client to the
another Public-IP client the call is going through the mediaproxy too.
I think this is not normal.   Does the ser.cfg file example work in that
way?
I suppose that in a normal enviroment a call between two Public-IP clients
the media goes directly between them, and there is no mediaproxy in the
middle.   Can someone provide me a ser.cfg example that works on that way?.
I'm a liittle bit stuck with this issue for a while.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Ricardo Martinez