[Serusers] serweb can't display missed calls page

yilan at cs.dal.ca yilan at cs.dal.ca
Tue Sep 21 16:19:52 CEST 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

I installed ser 0.8.14 the latest version from ftp.berlios.de. When I used
the serweb, I found out that some pages such as missed calls can't
displayed  while most other pages are correctly displayed. I also noticed
in the php file that some database functions such as union are supported
only in MySQL version 4. But fedora 2 has mysql version 3 for default
installation, I did encounter a lot of problems for upgrading the mysql
version 3 to version 4. So Could you suggest me a ser version that the
serweb can be correctly displayed with mysql version 3?

Thanks,
Yilan Zhang