[Serusers] serctl moni shows "waiting"

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 15:02:48 CEST 2004

Hi All.

Below is a snapshot of "serctl moni" and as you can see it shows 1 waiting
message. Can anyone tell me what would keep these messages in a waiting state?
I think I must have an error in my ser.cfg file because call waiting doesn't
work properly.

How can I prevent messages from accumulating in a waiting status? Is there a
timeout to /dev/null them?

Regards,
Paul

[cycle #: 57; if constant make sure server lives and fifo is on]
Server: Sip EXpress router (0.8.14 (i386/linux))
Now: Tue Oct 26 09:01:02 2004
Up Since: Tue Oct 26 08:59:01 2004
Up time: 121 [sec]

Transaction Statistics
Current: 0 (1 waiting) Total: 8 (0 local)
Replied localy: 15
Completion status 6xx: 0, 5xx: 0, 4xx: 2, 3xx: 0,2xx: 6

Stateless Server Statistics
200: 0 202: 0 2xx: 0
300: 0 301: 0 302: 0 3xx: 0
400: 0 401: 0 403: 0 404: 5 407: 0 408: 0 483: 0 4xx: 0
500: 0 5xx: 0
6xx: 0
xxx: 0
failures: 1