[Serusers] Loose Route

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Thu Oct 21 11:33:06 CEST 2004

Hello,

If a ser 0.8.14 named "server" receives the following message:

ACK sip:final at destination:5060 SIP/2.0.
Route: <sip:route at server:5060;ftag=0006283e0a6800774f26ee45-1c475c78;lr=on>.

And loose_route() is called on that server, shouldn't it return true? Or is
loose_route() only true if there is another Route Header field left after
removing self?

To my understanding, loose_route should return true if there was a Route
header field removed by the function, so that we know we have reached the
end of a server chain and can t_relay the request without further local
processing.

Best regards,
Martin