[Serusers] Accounting module

Evgeny Ivanov evgeny.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:34:34 CEST 2004

   Hi again,

When I try to load and configure acc module I am getting theese errors
 0(9351) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_url> not found in module <acc>
 0(9351) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_flag> not found in module <acc>
 0(9351) set_mod_param_regex: parameter <db_missed_flag> not found in
module <acc>

 I am using the ser-0.8.14_freebsd_i386.tar.gz precompiled binaries
and that is what I am getting.

The strange is that cannot compile the mysql module from source -
doing make all and make install but the mysql module is not included.

Can anyone give me advice what to do. Please dont say "Change your OS"

Regards
Evgeny