[Serusers] Accounting module

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 21:15:50 CEST 2004

You need to edit the <ser-source>/modules/acc/Makefile and remove the hash for
the MySQL stuff to be enabled.

Then recompile the acc module with

cd <path to ser source root>
make modules=modules/acc modules

Make sure you have the mysql.so module compiled and copy it to
/usr/local/lib/ser/modules

Cheers,
Paul