[Serusers] Associate an USERNAME with more than one Phone Number

Nicolas Ruiz nruiz at vivaction.com
Thu Oct 7 09:44:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thanks Jan, for your information.

I use the "grp" table as Marian Dumitru Recommandation.

if (is_user_in("Credentials","PBX1") && is_user_in("From","PBX1") )
        {
                /*ok*/
        }

But how can I redirect an incoming call to a member of this group.
Ser knows only that ,the Group PABX1 is Registered, and he know is IP at .

To do this, i have add :

if (is_user_in("To","PABX1 ")){
forward("62.39.69.11", 5060);
break;