[Serusers] Associate an USERNAME with more than one Phone Number

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Oct 7 08:28:33 CEST 2004

Yes, you can do it if you enable modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 1)
In this case SER will not just compare the username in digest
credentials with the username in To/From, but it will use the uri table
in the database to find out whether the username in digest credentials
and the username in To/From match.

uri tables is a table enumerating all allowed usernames, thus a user can
have several different usernames (which are different from digest
username and it will still match).

  Jan.