[Serusers] Associate an USERNAME with more than one Phone Number

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Thu Oct 7 19:06:15 CEST 2004

Hi Nicolas,

One question. Does it matter for the PBX what's the user part of RURI of
incoming calls? I guess so, since it's use to trigger one specific phone
behind PBX.
If you want to keep the user part of RURI, AFAIK, there is no solution
for what you are trying to do, but using hard coded address for PBX in
SER script.

Best regards,
Marian Dumitru