[Serusers] forward() and t_relay() differences

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue Oct 5 00:41:35 CEST 2004

At 07:50 PM 10/4/2004, Michael Shuler wrote:
>Sorry if that first line sounded snotty, I didn't mean it that way.  I
>didn't read it until after I sent it.  What I meant to say was thank you for
>the response.

you are very welcome.

>  I had already been through the docs though and found that too
>but I was still seeing the following problem..

I am interestd in more feedback on load-balancers. To my knowledge, it is
a technology which has some conflicts with SIP protocol and those LBs that
try to fix the problems using built-in SIP awareness don't do necessarily
any better. We are working on a SER built-in load-balancing architecture
but that's still work in progress.

-jiri