[Serusers] forward() and t_relay() differences

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Mon Oct 4 19:50:30 CEST 2004

Sorry if that first line sounded snotty, I didn't mean it that way.  I
didn't read it until after I sent it.  What I meant to say was thank you for
the response.  I had already been through the docs though and found that too
but I was still seeing the following problem...   Sorry if I offended you
due to my poor editing skills :)

Michael Shuler, C.E.O.
BitWise Communications, Inc. (CLEC) And BitWise Systems, Inc. (ISP)
682 High Point Lane
East Peoria, IL 61611
Office: (217) 585-0357
Cell: (309) 657-6365