[Serusers] Question About Different Domain in One SER Machine

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 25 20:52:00 CET 2004

The problem here is that you are comparing the Request-URI to
"sip1.mydomain.com", they will never be equal because the domain is only
a portion of the Request-URI, you have to use regular expression
matching instead:

if (uri =~ "sip2.mydomain.com")

Or even better, use the domain module, populate the database table with
all your domains and then you can do something like this:

if (is_uri_host_local()) {
	if (method=="REGISTER")) {
		/* process the registration here */
	};