[Serusers] Question About Different Domain in One SER Machine

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Nov 22 16:39:29 CET 2004

Hello List.
	I'm trying to set up an enviroment where i have one SER instance (in
one machine), managing two domains.   For this i defined two domains
pointing to the same machin.  Let's say :
	sip1.mydomain.com
	sip2.mydomain.com

both of them pointing to the 10.0.0.5  (SER).

My configuration file (ser.cfg) is something like this.

route {
	if  ... {
		max_forward routine
	};

	if  ... {
		message_too_big routine
	};

	if (uri=="sip1.mydomain.com") {

		if (method=="REGISTER") {
			REGISTER_1 routine
		};

		exec 1 routine
		routing 1 routine

	} else if (uri=="sip2.mydomain.com")

		if (method=="REGISTER") {
			REGISTER_2 routine
		};

		exec 2 routine
		routing 2 routine

	};

        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
                break;
        };

}

route[1]

route[2]

I also have in my ser.cfg

#module domain
modparam("domain", "db_url", "/usr/local/etc/ser/domaintables")
modparam("domain", "domain_table", "domain")
modparam("domain", "domain_col", "domain")

Where my domain file is like this:
domain(str)
sip1.mydomain.com
sip2.mydomain.com

For this setup i run SER and there is no errors in the initialization.  But
when a UA is trying to register, for any domain,  is getting  the "Too many
Hops" message.  I think is maybe a problem with my host name or something
like this.
I don't know what i'm dogin wrong.  Do i have to set up something else?,
maybe in my hosts file?.
I really hope that someone could help me.

Best regards,
Ricardo Martinez