[Serusers] CPLed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Nov 15 12:28:41 CET 2004

I do not know how to use eclipse, maybe you didn't set correctly the
path to CPLEd sources. I was able to compile the CPLEd long time ago on
windows, but I do not recall what IDE I used. maybe you can write a
script which goes through all subdirectories and compiles the java files.

There is available for download a precompiled version for windows.
Doesn't work for you?

Daniel