[Serusers] CPL Upload

Graham D Forsyth gdf at cs.stir.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 22:06:30 CET 2004

Hi. When uploading to SER with CPLEd it says Upload Successful, however
when downloading CPL from SER it says the CPL is empty. Does anyone know
what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you. Fixed it now, Eclipse creates a default package, so when it
looks for packages in your code it looks in there first, so it was looking
in the wrong place for the packages.

> I do not know how to use eclipse, maybe you didn't set correctly the
> path to CPLEd sources. I was able to compile the CPLEd long time ago on
> windows, but I do not recall what IDE I used. maybe you can write a
> script which goes through all subdirectories and compiles the java files.
>
> There is available for download a precompiled version for windows.
> Doesn't work for you?
>
> Daniel
>
> Graham D Forsyth wrote:
>
>>Hi. Has anyone compiled CPLed? I have downloaded the source, extracted it
>>and I'm using Eclipse in windows. When I try to compile it cannot find
>> the
>>CPL packages for example, package CPLEd.tree;
>>
>>If anyone knows what I've done wrong please reply
>>
>>Graham Forsyth

Graham Forsyth

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may