[Serusers] CPLed

Graham D Forsyth gdf at cs.stir.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 11:27:07 CET 2004

Hi. Has anyone compiled CPLed? I have downloaded the source, extracted it
and I'm using Eclipse in windows. When I try to compile it cannot find the
CPL packages for example, package CPLEd.tree;

If anyone knows what I've done wrong please reply

Graham Forsyth

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may